My personal admiration for PRweb is no secret; I talk about them a lot. While I won a contest from them in 2010, PRweb has been apart of my professional journey since 2004. Before blogging and tweeting, Prweb was the tool I used to tell the story about my client projects and to make major announcements. Up to now, we’ve been in the mutual admiration society.
Prweb agreed to provide a Premium Level News release ($360 value) to one lucky #SMTulsa conference attendee.
1. Register #SMTulsa Conference
2. Write and publish a news release about Breast Impressions, or another Tulsa area non-profit organization of your choice.
See Prweb’s tips: How to write press releases
3. Post the link to your release or blog post in the comment section below. (Include your Twitter ID and we’ll share it via Twitter)
4. Our esteemed judging panel will select the winner.
5. The winner will be announced during the March 24, conference.
6. The winner will receive a code for a FREE Premium news release to be used via Prweb.com (Requires creation of a free account)